The title is a popular, stupid Show Choir song. Sorry.
9 scriptures/quotes that stuck out to me through the year:
1. Philippian 4:11
2. "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"
3. "The difference between American humor and British humour is that British humour requires an education." - Mr. Simmins lol
4. Matthew 11:28-30
5. "Come what may and love it"
6. John 16:33
7. Moroni 7
8. "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life"
9. Matthew 5:8
7 reasons why i love my best friends this year (+previous years):
1. they can always make me laugh, no matter what mood i'm in.
2. they are the BEST listeners ever.
3. they accept me for who i am.
4. they encourage me to keep my standards.
5. we have the best inside jokes.
6. they always make me happy:]
7. we can criticize each other to make both of us stronger and better people.
5 movies/books I have seen/read this year:
1. Twilight series.
2. The Dark Knight.
3. Tess of the d'Urbervilles.
4. The New Testament:]
5. Kung Fu Panda.
3 times i felt like crying because i was happy or really felt the spirit:
1. girl's camp - testimony meeting.
2. youth conference.
3. stake conference.
1 thing you may not know about me:
1. when i was little (about 8ish maybe?) i was convinced that i was going to go to BYU and date/marry a BYU football player. yeah i was pretty pathetic. but that's okay.